I felt overwhelmed when I received this beloved award from the dearest travel blogger I admire and whose love story is a proof that Love really conquers all. I wish I am as thrillseeker and adventurous as she is to be able to find the love of my life.
Thank you Cris of the Pinay Thrillseeker for giving me this award. It is really such an honor to receive this kind of award from one of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Bloggers of 2012. This would be a remarkable gift for my upcoming blog's first anniversary. Forgive me if it took a while before I can post my answers. I'm still up to the challenge "Where would you travel given a P1,000 budget?" of yours. Im considering of doing it alone but up to now I can't still find the guts, but hopefully I could.
To pass on the Liebster Blog Award, here's what you should do:
1. Answer my 11 "getting-to-know-you-better" questions.
2. Think of 11 questions of your own.
3. Choose 11 worthy bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers to interrogate and pay it forward.
Here is my answers to Cris' "not-so-hard" questions.
1. Why do you blog?
I blog mainly because I want to have a log of the happenings in my life. This is my journal of the things that I do, what interests me, special occasions and my travels. Blogging is also a way of expressing my thoughts and feelings. It's my online diary. Im also a "frustrated" writer. Frustrated, because I know I can't write, I dont have the talent. But here in my blog, I can pretend that I can write.
2. What's the story behind your first ever blog post?
My first ever blog post was about my first ever out of town trip with my whole family.
3. Where's your dream destination and why?
I have 3 dream destinations. I want to explore the smallest province in the Philippines. Batanes is an interesting place for me. I would love to be in its steep cliffs, hills, border lined shores, stone wall houses, and experienced its fast changing weather. Paris is also my dream. I just wanna be on top of the Eiffel Tower. Santorini is my greatest dream. An amazingly distinctive place where I wanna be with the love of my life.
4. Where's your favorite place (among the places you've been to) and why?
Being a nature lover and beach lover that I am, Coron was still my favorite.
5. What's your favorite color?
6. What would surely make you smile?
Every new comment on my posts never fail to make me smile.
7. What would ruin your day?
As of this time, I cant think of any. Im trying my best to compose myself so that my day cant be ruined by anything.
8. What's your favorite subject in school?
Ahmmm.. Math? hehe. I enjoy numbers than words.
9. What's your favorite sport or sports team?
When I was still studying Im always included on our section's volleyball team. I played volleyball during intramurals or sportsfests. I also played on a barangay league once. Therefore I conclude, volleyball is my favorite sports but I dont claim that Im good at it. Its been years since I last played and I am missing it.
10. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
11. What did you do for your last birthday?
I wanted an exceptionally birthday celebration but I didnt got the time to prepare. So it ended up as a simple celebration at our house with my friends and former colleagues.
This award also goes to 11 bloggers. I had a hard time on this part. 11 slots for giving this kind of award werent enough. But its part of the rule so I have chosen 11 bloggers that I know will certainly pay forward to other bloggers whom I want to give this award as well. So let me pass on this award to:
1. Hash of Hash Coffee Table Book
2. Joanne of Joanne's blog
3. Zai of Zai moonchild
4. Lori of Here You'll Find Me
5. Anney of Blog ni ako
6. Jessica of Pagguhit ng mga Salita
7. Maria of Super Wander Girl
8. Marjorie of Coffehan and Piso Fashion
9. Archieviner of Chateau de Archieviner
10. Gord of Crumpled Papel
11. Mr. Tripster of Tripster Guy
And now here are my questions for you:
1. What do you think is the best thing about blogging?
2. Who do you admire in blogging and why?
3. Whose blogpost you were always excited to read and why?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Name 3 things you have or would have on your bucket list.
6. Mountain climbing or island hopping?
7. What is your favorite movie quote?
8. If you're going to be half a billion richer by winning the lottery what's the first thing you would buy?
9. If you could live anywhere besides where you do now, where would it be?
10. If given all the resources, what kind of business would you want to establish and why?
11. Describe yourself in 2 words.
Congratulations guys and good luck!
For my other blogger friends that were not tagged here, it's either I saw you were already tagged by other blogger or I have something else for you so stay tuned ;)
But still, Im requiring all of you to answer my questions through the comment box.
Love you all guys and you were all dear to me.
*Hugs and Kisses*
3 hours ago