Monday, March 13, 2017

My Wedding Day

My head is spinning, maybe due to lack of sleep. I dont know if it was the excitement or still the stress of my wedding preparation.



It was 3am. My suppliers were calling. They were already in the hotel lobby. So I fetch them with my hair still wet.



Then my room was suddenly overcrowded. My family members, some of the entourage and suppliers.



After few minutes of walking back and forth, calling and taking some calls, I realized it's time to start my make up.



Pictorial started and some of my friends were already there.



It felt surreal when Im already wearing my wedding gown. It's a dream come true. I look just like the way how I pictured me on my wedding day. My heart is filled with bliss that Im finally getting married to the love of my life.



Thank God there's no traffic and we arrived at the church just in time. I'm so thankful to Vivian, my assistant that day, she never left my side and always assuring me that everything's fine and to just relax.



I heard my bridal march song (Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin on Violin) started playing. That's my cue and I started walking down the aisle.


Nervous at the first few steps. Im stepping at my gown and for some reason my shoes is kinda loose. But I remember what Vivian told me to do. Kick and step, kick and step. And that is just what I did. Thankfully, I did not trip.


I felt so emotional while walking, my tears wanted to fall so badly but then I saw my parents smiling at me and so I managed to held back my tears and smile. I saw my relatives and friends looking at me, taking pictures and smiling. Then finally Im almost on the altar and I saw my gorgeous groom looking at me with full of love, dreams and excitement as we start our future together as husband an wife.






Wedding Day: December 12, 2015
Church: Christ the King Parish, Greenmeadows, Quezon City



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...